Join Boulder Metalsmithing Association
You can view all of our monthly events just by becoming a Meetup subscriber. There's no cost or obligation to be a subscriber. As a Meetup subscriber, you'll get notification of all our upcoming events. When a topic interests you and you want to attend a monthly 2nd Saturday Demonstration, just RSVP on Meetup. The cost of each monthly demo is $5.
Hands-on workshop costs vary and you can register for them on Meetup too. Subscribe for free here.
You can be a member of Boulder Metalsmithing Association and enjoy members' benefits. (You'll still want to subscribe to Meetup so you don't miss anything!) Annual membership dues, based on the calendar year from January to December, are $45. Members' benefits include:
- Members get to register in advance for BoMA workshops. Members get early notification of all our classes and have the opportunity to register for the most popular offerings first. Lots of our classes fill up before they're ever offered to the public.
- Members get discounted registration on every class they take.
- Free admittance to our 2nd Saturday Demonstrations! A $60 annual value.
- Members who have taken a workshop at BoMA are eligible for unlimited open studio time for a monthly fee. (There's a cap on the number of concurrent users.)
- Members who have taken a workshop at BoMA can take advantage of our once-monthly, members-only, open studio for four hours, immediately following the 2nd Saturday Demonstration. A $25 value.
- A free webpage on our site with photos and text. See our members' pages.
- Members can submit items for sale and job postings on the BoMA Website
- Members have the opportunity to show their work for sale at periodic NoBo First Friday events and other exhibits.
- We help promote our members' work on Facebook and Instagram
Join now or renew your membership for 2019.
Membership fees are based on the calendar year, January through December.