Prong Set It & Forget It! with Baleigh Acebo
Sunday, July 25 from 9 am to 5 pm. $145 for BoMA members, $195 for non-members. Difference payable in class. (To become a member and save $50 on every class, click here.) Additional materials fee payable to instructor.
For more information and our cancellation policy, see below.
About the instructor
Baleigh Acebo is the designer and goldsmith behind Acebo Jewelry. Baleigh is a big believer in learning the foundational techniques as a jumping off point for creating well made, wearable art. Baleigh was trained at the North Bennet Street School’s Jewelry Making and Repair program in Bahston, MA.
Prerequisites for students
Intermediate fabrication skills including sawing, filing, stone setting and soldering are required
Tools and equipment students should bring:
- saw frame and blades
- soft charcoal block
- full set of needle files
- sanding sticks & favorite rotary abrasives dividers
- chain nose pliers or setting pliers
- all your favorite tools you never leave home without
Materials kit* (bring cash or check payable to instructor) $85
- Silver Sheet
- Silver sq wire
- silver hard and medium solder 18k yellow gold wire
- cylinder bur
- hart bur
- pumice wheel
- 9mm round stone
- chain not included (students can bring one if they'd like)
Maximum 10 students. All participants will be required to sign a waiver. Participants must be 18 or older.
- You may cancel up to 30 days prior to the start of the class and receive a full refund, less $25 processing. To cancel, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start date will not be refunded.
- In the event we have to cancel a class, you will be notified prior to the start date and will be issued a full refund.
- Registration is not transferrable. You may not sell your seat to another student.
- If a class has multiple sessions, and you miss one, there is no make up opportunity and the instructor will not catch you up at the next class session. You may not join the next scheduled class, as there’s a maximum number of students for every class and it’s not fair to the other students.
- If you are late to a class, the instructor will not catch you up. There’s a structured curriculum for every class and its not fair to other students to skip part of the curriculum to catch up a student who’s late.
- By clicking on the “I’m going” button and by paying the registration fee, you are agreeing to this cancellation policy.
- No Exceptions.
If the class is full, send an email to email@example.com with the title “Please Add Me to the Waitlist” with the name of the class and your name.