Custom Punches for Texture with the Pulse Graver with Matt Tuggle for February
Sunday, February 6 from 9 to 5 pm.
$145 for BoMA members, $195 for non-members. Become a member to take advantage of discounted pricing for all our classes.
In order to provide the safest possible environment for our students, we require proof of COVID19 vaccination. When you register for a class you also need to send proof of vaccination by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't want to email your documentation, you'll need to bring it to class. Acceptable forms of proof of vaccination can be found here. No one will be admitted for a class if they arrive without proof of vaccination and didn't already email it to us. There are no exceptions.
Additional materials fee payable to instructor in class.
For more information about the class and our cancellation policy, see below.
None, however, if you took my basic engraving class you can bring your 105o graver and pulse graver collets.
Closed-toed shoes and a tie for long hair are required in the studio.
About the Instructor
Matt has been working as a bench jeweler and goldsmith for 15 years. His passion for metalsmithing began in a high school jewelry class and he’s never looked back! Matt specializes in custom jewelry that utilizes traditional fabrication, ornamental hand engraving, and advanced stone setting techniques that demonstrates the highest-quality craftsmanship.
Students Should Bring
- Any extra QC collets you have from previous Pulse Graver classes.
- *Optional 105o graver (ok if you haven’t taken my previous engraving class we can use only punches!).
Materials Kit* $175 (payable to instructor)
- Edenta wheels - grey roughing wheel, blue medium finish wheel, yellow high polish wheel • Copper practice plates
- Mechanical pencil scribe
- QC collet with wrench
- Old flex shaft burs
- Separating discs
Maximum number of students: 8. Students will be required to sign a waiver. Participants must be 18 or older.
- You may cancel up to 30 days prior to the start of the class and receive a full refund, less $25 processing. To cancel, send an email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start date will not be refunded.
- In the event we have to cancel a class, you will be notified prior to the start date and will be issued a full refund.
- Registration is not transferrable. You may not sell your seat to another student.
- If a class has multiple sessions, and you miss one, there is no make up opportunity and the instructor will not catch you up at the next class session. You may not join the next scheduled class, as there’s a maximum number of students for every class and it’s not fair to the other students.
- Please plan extra time to find us if you’re coming to BoMA for the first time. If you are late to a class, the instructor will not catch you up. There’s a structured curriculum for every class and its not fair to other students to skip part of the curriculum to catch up a student who’s late.
- Snow. Colorado has frequent snowstorms in the winter and does a good job maintaining their roads in the snow. Snowy weather is a regular occurrence in our area and most people are accustomed to traveling under such conditions. Classes will be cancelled only in the case of inclement weather conditions that would make class attendance unsafe. If the National Weather Services issues a Winter Storm Warning for the time period of the class, we will cancel the class. https://www.weather.gov/bou/winterguide
- By clicking on the “Buy Now” button and by paying the registration fee, you are agreeing to this cancellation policy.
- No Exceptions.
If the class is full, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the class, your name and ‘please add me to the waitlist’.