Introduction to Scroll Engraving with Matt Tuggle for April
Saturday and Sunday, April 2 & 3 from 9 to 5 pm. Become a member to take advantage of discounted pricing for all our classes.
Additional materials fee payable to instructor in class.
For more information about the class and our cancellation policy, see below.
Prerequisites for students
About the instructor
Matt has been working as a bench jeweler and goldsmith for 16 years. His passion for metalsmithing began in a high school jewelry class and he’s never looked back! Matt specializes in custom jewelry that utilizes traditional fabrication, ornamental hand engraving, and advanced stone setting techniques that demonstrates the highest-quality craftsmanship.
Tools and equipment students should bring
Materials kit $75 (payable to instructor)
● Graver blanks
● Practice plates
● QC holders for graver
● Modeling clay
● Mini level
*Materials kit purchase is required for all our workshops. The kit insures all students have the same tools and materials required to learn the technique and allows the instructor and the students to focus on the technique rather than the materials.
Maximum number of students
8. Students will be required to sign a waiver. Participants must be 18 or older.
- You may cancel up to 30 days prior to the start of the class and receive a full refund, less $25 processing. To cancel, send an email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start date will not be refunded.
- In the event we have to cancel a class, you will be notified prior to the start date and will be issued a full refund.
- Registration is not transferrable. You may not sell your seat to another student.
- If a class has multiple sessions, and you miss one, there is no make up opportunity and the instructor will not catch you up at the next class session. You may not join the next scheduled class, as there’s a maximum number of students for every class and it’s not fair to the other students.
- Please plan extra time to find us if you’re coming to BoMA for the first time. If you are late to a class, the instructor will not catch you up. There’s a structured curriculum for every class and its not fair to other students to skip part of the curriculum to catch up a student who’s late.
- Snow. Colorado has frequent snowstorms in the winter and does a good job maintaining their roads in the snow. Snowy weather is a regular occurrence in our area and most people are accustomed to traveling under such conditions. Classes will be cancelled only in the case of inclement weather conditions that would make class attendance unsafe. If the National Weather Services issues a Winter Storm Warning for the time period of the class, we will cancel the class. https://www.weather.gov/bou/winterguide
- By clicking on the “Buy Now” button and by paying the registration fee, you are agreeing to this cancellation policy.
- No Exceptions.
If the class is full, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the class, your name and ‘please add me to the waitlist’.